Friday, July 12, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

In the eyes of anyone who has ever seen a modern movie, visual effects and motion graphics are the things that make them believe that explosions, aliens, orcs, and car chases going one hundred miles an hour are real. Ever since I was a child I've always had an urge to learn how to create those types of things. Growing up I lived in a small town with not much to do so I made the choice to watch movies as my main source of entertainment. Those late nights watching Black Hawk Down, Tears Of The Sun, Lord Of The Rings, Pirates Of The Caribbean, and so many other movies are memories that have always stuck. I moved out of my small town in November 2012 to take a journey to places unknown and wound up at the Art Institute of Las Vegas Nevada to study those exact visual effects and motion graphics that I had remembered awing about as a child. With this degree I would like to one day be able to create them myself for future generations to come. It is with this degree that I hope to one day be able to develop worlds of fantasy that make people believe that anything is possible and make my present and future family, proud to say that one of their relatives worked on a certain popular movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment